Forum

=TLR= Coop, issues.

[Solved] =TLR= Coop, issues.  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Raz
 Raz
(@Raz)

Well, now that he's (whoever that is, sorry for not knowing who you are :-)) uploaded a DownloadedContent_SP_041019.7z file I managed to connect to my own server. Well, sorry, it's got nothing to do on this mod: https://github.com/Vityacv/fearservmod

Dying in seconds, can only pickup 1 medkit (and items don't respawn at all?), missing some Extraction Point enemy sprites. Maybe it's just me not configuring something, but out-of-the box it's not a good playing experience.

Thanks to whoever's doing it anyway because above all else, F.E.A.R. deserves much love, especially regarding co-op play.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2019 3:35 pm
ff3110
 ff3110
(@ff3110)

@Raz

In general, if you want to convert CompressedArch to DownloadedContent you need also decompress all archives inside (add extension .gz) .

Yes, there are some limitations in database. As i remember items do not respawn in SP too. Anyway, you can  change that by yourself using fear public tools (look also MPOverrides.txt file) or i shall do this later because looks like many players do not like increased difficulty and AI speeds.

Could you explain, please, about missing Extraction Point enemy sprites? Do you see this on your server only or on TLR Coop too?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2019 5:29 pm
Raz
 Raz
(@Raz)

Well, they're not exactly enemies, but the weird transparent creatures at the beginning of EP appear as the flags from CTF mode if I saw it correctly. That's only from the beginning of EP anywway, haven't bothered to get too far. My own server with the package from the Google Drive links that I posted before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2019 6:44 pm
ff3110
 ff3110
(@ff3110)

@Raz

It will be fixed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2019 8:45 pm
ff3110
 ff3110
(@ff3110)

They are shadowcreatures and can be seen now. Characters animations are changed to default, several checkpoints and exitlevel triggers are fixed. You can check it on that google drive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 8:52 am
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 8MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Please Login or Register